Happy New Year

Golfer at sunrise

Happy New Year!!!

I wish everybody a great 2009 and look forward to bringing you more golf tips and information in 2009 to help you play a better game of golf!

I will continue to search for new ways to bring you ideas on custom fit golf clubs, golf game improvement and different places to find discount golf products.

I think we have some great choices right now and if you haven`t visited my favorite sites and programs, then I urge you to right away. I know you will find some great golf products and golf buys!

Here are the favorites:

GigaGolf ... Custom fit golf clubs for less

Practice Like A Pro ... Golf swing secrets

PurePoint Golf ... Online golf tips

Perform Better Golf ... Golf training tips

Medicus Golf ... Dual hinge driver

Stack & Tilt Golf ... Golf swing mechanics

3balls Golf ... Used golf clubs online

KnetGolf ...Used golf balls (one hit wonders)

Austad`s Outlet ... Golf outlets

---------------------------------------------------------

That`s a lot of great golf information and products!

Thanks for visiting my site and again...Happy New Year and great golfing!

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Swing Tips - What Powers the Golf Swing?

Here is an excellant explanation of power in the golf swing by Paul Wilson. Paul says: In this video you'll find out whe...